Advert

Facebook   RSS   Twitter   deviantArt

Comments :

hejsanhoppsan

169 F

Online Now
Topic: What's on Your Mind #139 39 seconds ago #9682369

@Zeust I only got to know about it through this ad -

image

Zeust

676 M
Moderator
Topic: What's on Your Mind #139 2 minutes ago #9682368

@hejsanhoppsan Thanks, that clears it up! One of those links you just gotta store somewhere because it's not linked to anywhere on the site I guess, just like the "disable nested comments" one :XD:

hejsanhoppsan

169 F

Online Now
Topic: sick of your name on hejsans wall? 18 minutes ago #9682367

By the way, it's not the wall of shame, it's the list of shame.

hejsanhoppsan

169 F

Online Now
Topic: sick of your name on hejsans wall? 20 minutes ago #9682366

@Namitsu No, you don't have to delete it. I love this. :D

Topic: What's on Your Mind #139 21 minutes ago #9682365

@Aurinkolasit Now don't get me wrong, but I hope you're not blaming modern day fennoswedes for making that deal. The people who made the deal died a long time ago. There might be other problems concerning fennoswedes and Finnish speakers nowadays that are unfair to the Finns, but blaming fennoswedes who are alive now for something that they didn't do is also wrong.

But Wortel is right, we should probably stop now.

lbisno1

15 M
Topic: Ask about England and the UK III 29 minutes ago #9682364

@Iateapenguin So you support Scottish independence, right? If Scotland were to become independent, would you (and/or the majority of Scots) want to still recognise the Queen of England as Head of State, similar to Canada or Australia? Or would you want complete and total independence?

Topic: What's on Your Mind #139 48 minutes ago #9682363

@uktana But if you eat ice cream while it's cold then the ice cream won't melt before you eat it.

Let Italian men live 49 minutes ago #9682362

@Carolus_Rex OR a certain Italian Generalissmo proclaiming that: 11th time is the charm!

hejsanhoppsan

169 F

Online Now
Topic: What's on Your Mind #139 2 hours ago #9682361

@Zeust Guess you can read more here.

Cute Puppy 2 hours ago #9682360

@kobirita oh yes! That would be totally awesome
Germany: *is le perfect guy*
Germany at night: *hahaha now i shall kill people at whim*

What a crime to be alive 2 hours ago #9682359

In our case, we're just inundated by everything from our Southern neighbours.

Come and get it Big Boy 2 hours ago #9682358

Is it just me or is the 'Prussia is awesome' thing a Hetalia reference

Come and get it Big Boy 2 hours ago #9682357

@NorwegianFairytale
Nooooooo that's too sadddd
PRUSSIA IS AWESOMEEESS
*starts uploading pics of aph prussia being awesome*

German Sparkle Party 2 hours ago #9682356

@satwnhetafangirl
Ah... *tosses tea in there*
PRAISE PRUSSIA AND ENLGAND TOO

Let Italian men live 3 hours ago #9682355

@Theomniadept You see the problem is that you are going outside and having your name be known by other people. Man has spent over a hundred thousand years perfecting inside so that you don't have to go outside to be eaten mosquitoes and other people.

Topic: Proverbs and sayings 3 hours ago #9682354

Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired.

--Jonathan Swift, from A Letter to a Young Gentleman, Lately Enter’d Into Holy Orders by a Person of Quality

This one is often quoted as: "It is impossible to reason a man out of an opinion that he was never reasoned into in the first place", or something similar.

Let Italian men live 3 hours ago #9682353

@Cagliostro I don't think you were trying to respond to me but I agree especially as there are so many from all countries and periods. Whether it be American and Canadian forces storming an abandoned island and losing men, or a Roman force of 80,000 being cut to about 15,000 by a Carthaginian led force of 40-50,000.

Let Italian men live 3 hours ago #9682352

@Danziker At the age of 10 my dad had me using a weedwacker with metal blades to cut down small trees

IoannaT

20 F
Let Italian men live 3 hours ago #9682351

@LP1988 No, I loved the rant xD yes, you're right! Feminism can't solve everything :) I agree :)

Let Italian men live 3 hours ago #9682350

@Nisse_Hult I noticed that usually women cross their legs where as men usually don't, I would think it to be muscle memory as men tend to not where skirts though, I can't think of any other reason as to why there would be a difference.

Let Italian men live 3 hours ago #9682349

@Cagliostro To be fair sometimes it does, like if I am all sweaty or I just got out of a shower I don't want stuff to be sticking together.

Let Italian men live 3 hours ago #9682348

Shotwells

999 M
Flag Day Every Day 4 hours ago #9682347

@ZimZam If it's any consolation, there is one other country that has a pledge of allegiance...North Korea.

Topic: Previous Avatar 2 4 hours ago #9682346

The previous avatar can eat 15 donuts in one sitting.

Topic: sick of your name on hejsans wall? 4 hours ago #9682345

Where's the loo?

Schiffy

22 M
Let Italian men live 4 hours ago #9682344

Wow. That's both scary... and fits perfectly into some Italian stereotypes.

Topic: What's on Your Mind #139 5 hours ago #9682343

@Rosin You can read all about it here. Now the guy who made the prediction is back-pedalling, saying that tomorrow is only the BEGINNING of. . . whatever it is. Blah blah Bible, blah blah Revelations, blah blah thirty-three, blah blah solar eclipse blah blah Niburu, blah blah volcanic eruptions and tsunamis and earthquakes. . . You'd think these guys would get tired of being wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME, but NOOOOOO!

image

Let Italian men live 5 hours ago #9682342

That's so sad!!!

Let Italian men live 5 hours ago #9682341

If i can have a people to do those things to me, i'm gonna be happy so much, i'm sooo lazy.

Rosin

16 F
Topic: What's on Your Mind #139 5 hours ago #9682340

Some parts of my family think the world will end on the 23rd for some reason. They're always saying things like this, so I'm honestly surprised that they haven't just become used to the fact that there's always some weird theory that the apocalypse is imminent, but no, they get sucked into this things time and time again. I wish the world was ending on the 23rd but that's just not happening.

Advert